There are also lots of ways you can use images in your marketing from boards on Pinterest, to creating your own shareable memes and the plethora of completely free image editing tools means creating your own marketing images is easy.
Here are our handpicked faves for you to test out.
My favorite cool free image editors are Skitch [helpful for web design] and the Meme Generator, because it makes me laugh 😉
- Canva: Apparently helps anyone become a web designer…
- Easel.ly: Empowers anyone to create & share powerful visuals.
- Skitch: Perfect for explaining image amends.
- Pixlr: Pixlr Editor is a robust browser photo editor which can be used on a number of different platforms .
- Social Image Resizer Tool: Useful for creating optimized images for social media.
- Recite: If you’re a fan of quotes, you’ll love this!
- Meme Generator: The first online meme generator using the iconic meme images we all know and love….
[Tweet “Images always need to be pimped on websites and free image editors are the way to go!”]