- Updates to WordPress and your theme
- Plugins updated for additional functionality and security
- Backups Your website and WordPress database backed up daily
- Free website hosting
- All of the Classic Plan Plus
- 24/7 malware/blacklist monitoring & fixes
- Tracking Reports to check your performance
- One Full Hour of development support
- All of the Classic Plan
- All of the Premium Plan
- Tracking Reports to check your performance
- Two whole hours of development support
Looking for One Off WordPress Jobs or Quick WordPress Fixes?
You can order a one-off, 30 minute small job here from the team at WP Fiddly Bits.
A small 30 minute job could include:
Reviewing your website speed to make your site load quicker
Upgrading your WordPress theme or plugins
Setting up Google Analytics
Configuring YOAST WordPress SEO
Fixing theme clashes and errors
Changes to your CSS
If you aren’t sure if your job will covered, then please just email us at [email protected]. Or just go ahead and place your order with us, if we can’t complete your one off WordPress jobs for you, then we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked!
Your Website Detox: A Stress Free Website Review
The good news is that the Fiddly Bits team can look at your website for you and tell you what you need to get fixed to get into the Google game.
Our Website Detox is a review of all the key areas of your website which will affect your search engine optimisation [and therefore your Google rankings].
It works like this:
We deliver a Website Review covering all of this:
- Visibility Concerns: Find out if Google can actually access all your content and make sure you haven’t got any page errors making you invisible!
- Meta Issues: Those bits of important website information like titles and descriptions. We check they’re all present and correct.
- Content: We’ll let you know if you have enough content on your webpages for Google to read [or too much!]
- Link issues: The can of worms noone wants to open! Are all your links working properly? Optimised? Or are they sending your customers on the road to nowhere…
- Image Problems: So often overlooked – a picture paints a thousand words – but a broken or unoptimised images makes you speechless in Google.
Then, you’ll get:
- A PDF with all your website issues listed.
- Our Website Detox Guide – a secret squirrel manual to help you get friendly with your website – including the latest must-have plug-ins and cool tips.
- A 30 minute strategy call with Alison on any topic you’d like [although it may be more useful for you if you stick to online marketing, SEO, social media, websites and all that Jazz!]
Got questions? Please just email us at [email protected]. Or just go ahead and click the button and we’ll be right on it!
WP Fiddly Bits offers busy people WordPress support packages created to take care of websites, ensure they run smoothly and to offer competitively priced development solutions. Simply put, instead of spending time and energy learning the technical side of a website and keeping it up to date, you hire us to take the hassle away for you, so you can get on with what you do best – running your business.
Basic is a simple, no-frills solution where our team keep your website updated and running smoothly. No need to fear updating your theme or plugins as we do that for you and make sure your site doesn’t break! Premium includes Basic plus malware protection, website performance reports and an hour’s worth of tech support each month. Professional includes Basic, Premium plus monthly SEO fixes and two hours of development work each month.
More than you may think. Plenty of time to update banners, to add blog posts, connect up email software to change website colours and fonts – and everything in between. There are some ideas here and we proactively offer you cool services as long as you are a client. We keep a record of how much time we use so we can tell you accurately if we think we may need more than your packages usually allows.
What happens if I'm on the basic package and I need some development work, or I need more time than my package has reserved?
Basic plan members can access our one-off job service. Just drop us a line with your requirements and we’ll give you a discounted quote as a current client. Remember, we’ve worked on hundreds of websites so we have a very good idea of how long or complicated a task is. You are in safe and fair hands.
Nope. our plans are created as monthly billing subscriptions so you are free to leave at anytime [although our clients tend to stay because of the peace of mind they get knowing their website is being looked after properly].
Of course, just take out as many WordPress Support packages as you need. Each package is good for one website.
We are not a marketplace where work is farmed out and we do not sub-contract to freelancers. Everyone who works on your website is managed and employed by us. Normally Alison or T-J will be your Account Manager with another team member, usually Verna, Michele or Chelsee delivering your tech support.
We do a limited number of WordPress website builds each month. Please get in touch to discuss what you are looking for.
More Eyeballs For Your Offers!
FREE Audio to boost your traffic. You'll discover:
- The Number One Must-Have Site Plug-in
- Why A Cool Site Won't Get You Google Love
- THREE Types of Backlinks You MUST Use
- The Little-Known SHORTCUT to Build an Online Profile ASAP
Insider Secrets to Boost Your Web Traffic!
No Spam! Ever! We Don't Sell Your Deets!